11 Dec 8 Great Tropical Desserts Sure To Warm Up Your Holidays
Posted at 21:10h
in All Posts
Make it merry, Make it bright, Make it MIC.
This holiday season, we’re whipping up some classics as well as some new tropical takes on your favorite dishes. Featuring our 100% natural Big Banana® plantain products, scroll through some of our favorite dessert recipes below and be sure to check out our recipes page for more inspiration this holiday season!
Today, we’d like to share with you 8 great tropical dessert recipes sure to warm up your holidays:
1. Sweet Plantain Bourbon Cinnamon Panna Cotta with Crushed Gingersnap Cookies
2. Sweet Plantain Chocolate Chip Pie
3. Sweet Plantain Gnocchi with Hazelnut-Chocolate Sauce
4. Diced Sweet Plantain & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Scone
5. Plantain Power Muffins
6. Flourless Sweet Plantain Brownie topped with Caramel Sauce & Sea Salt
7. Chocolate Chip, Plantain & Caramel Cookie Muffins
8. Sweet Plantain Walnut Bread
We hope you have a sweet holiday season! If you decide to try your hand at one of these delicious recipes, make sure to tag us (@micfood) on Instagram or Facebook so we can see what you came up with!
Ready to try Big Banana® by MIC Food? Contact our sales team and request samples today! Or Ask Our Chef about how you can incorporate plantains into your menu!
Related Articles: Bananas vs Plantains: What’s the Difference?, Plantain 101: What is a Plantain?, Big Banana® by MIC Food